Posts Tagged ‘Valerie Wilson’

LA LA LA LA LA LA!

UPDATED BELOW: It’s certainly no mystery why the GOP and its fanboys at Fox and elsewhere are always on the attack. ¬†Aside from the fact that only 20% of Americans will still reluctantly admit to being Republicans, the other 80% are always susceptible to inconvenient facts slipping into the conversation, which would clearly make an [...]